Geofabrics PP and PES
Geofabrics are woven products made from two layouts of yarn and string polymer fibres, monofil or multifil, crossing at the straight angle. A characteristic property of geofabrics is high and even resistance in both directions at low and even elongation.
- Surface mass: from 86 g/m2 to 2296 g/m2
- Resistance to stretching: from 9.0 kN/m to 1000 kN/m.
- Relative elongation at the maximum load: from 8% to 35%
- Opening diameter at dynamic puncturing (falling cone method): from 6 mm to 19 mm
- Water flow rate, perpendicular to the plain: from 0.2 mm/s to 20 mm/s.
- construction of roads and other surfaces with traffic,
- construction of railways,
- earthworks, foundation works and resistance structures,
- drainage systems,
- anti-erosion protective devices,
- construction of reservoirs, dams and channels,
- construction of tunnels and underground structures,
- construction of solid waste landfills,
- construction of liquid waste landfills.